Quantity 1 Course- Access duration 1 year from date of receipt of payment.
0 - 1 hour to complete
This course covers flight operations on Contaminated Runways. Regulatory requirements and reporting standards for dry, wet and contaminated runways are considered.
Aircraft performance effects, including considerations for accelerate–stop distances, reduced thrust take-offs, and range of V1 speeds braking action are discussed in detail.
Reporting methods (SNOWTAMS, Runway Friction Indices) are included.
Who is this course for?
Concepts and Definitions
Operations and Performance
1. ICAO / EASA / FAA / Transport Canada
2. Maintain compliance with IOSA standards
Exam Generation System (EGS) Banked Questions
1. Concepts and Definitions - 06 questions
2. Assessment and Reporting - 03 questions
3. Aircraft Performance and Operational Considerations - 16 questions